Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Rodolphe Pauly

Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce you to Rodolphe Pauly. Yes I know, each day I have a new artist to introduce but this one is special because I know him since I'm 5.
He comes from Paris. And he's crazy. Since we were kids we used to shoot short films together. We were really bad at school, the worst, we hated that. So instead of going to classes, we went to cinemas. That's how we learned to do movies.
Rodolphe is not a typical human, all his life, his friends, his family are like in the movies, he lives in a movie, he talks like in a movie, and he's a big fan ot Jerry Lewis "The Nutty Professor".
When we were teenagers, it was so difficult for us to seduce girls, we felt like shit. We were virgins and wanted to be handsome, so this movie was our bible, an ugly professor who turns into a stunning man.
We are not virgins anymore thanks to Jerry Lewis.
Rodolphe is now a movie director and he did this very good short film. If you have 15 minutes, just wach it beacause you gonna have a good time. It's a homage to the Nutty Professor.
Enjoy!


Here is a picture with Rodolphe. I'm in the center with no teeth, and the guy on my left (not yours) is him.


Rodolphe is playing the main character. He is the nutty professor...


No comments:

Post a Comment