Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Alberto García-Alix

I met some artists in my life but this is a strong one. His name is Alberto García Alix. He's a spanish photographer, also a soul rocker, a poet, a kid... The first time we met was in 1997, I was a teenager. We were in a house party in Spain and he was my brother's friend. (My brother Teo died in 1995). We haven't met before my brother's death but Teo told me that he was a great guy. So he was there, standing next to met and we didn't say a word. Just "hello". And we were watching the people having fun, but we knew we had a good feeling about each other. So we became friends. He has a strong energy. When he is working, he's like a tiger, the time doesn't exist, when he's shooting, everything around is not important, he's creating a piece of art. Sometimes when I go to Madrid, we meet and we dance tango. This is his work. Enjoy.














No comments:

Post a Comment