Monday, April 29, 2013

An afternoon with Ana and Devendra Banhart

Devendra was in Paris and he called me because Ana and him were starving. So the meeting was in Palais Royal. We went to 3 restaurants before finding the perfect one (who wasn't so perfect). We had a long conversation. I remember Devendra praying before eating, I thought he was crazy but Ana told me he was always praying before eating or drinking water. After the restaurant, we went for a walk and I took this picture in the street. They are beautiful in this image, we can feel their love and this peaceful day we were having.



3 comments:

  1. Yo creo que el mundo esta lleno de personas especiales, y que comparten ciertas energías, gustos, o quizá solo química, pero que sera el factor x que los junta a uds 2, y yo me quedo acá... quizá deberías producirme un disco a mi! Es obvio que un disco de León o una canción con Devendra va a ser exitoso, entonces, como valoras realmente tu arte? Hay mucho en el sur por descubrir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the love in this. Beautiful Adan.

    ReplyDelete