Sunday, April 14, 2013

Well, here I am. Writing for the first time on a Blog. I'm going to talk about my life, my past, my art, my feelings, my anger, my joy.
I'll try to be the most honest I can. So today, Sunday, April 14th, I will tell you where do I come from:

My name is Adan Jodorowsky. My parents are artists. My mother was an actress, my father a director, writer, actor...
Before I was born, my mother couldn't have anymore kids. She had a problem with her fallopian tubes. But they really wanted to have me, maybe because they wanted to save their marriage...
So they put two tarot cards on the wall, just above the bed, it was the stick and the cup and they commit the act. It was impossible for my mother to get pregnant but it was a miracle, I was alive in her body.
So months later, they asked to the tarot if I was going to be a girl or a boy, they took a card and it was the star. (The star card is a woman), so they thought it was going to be a girl (in fact it was saying that I was going to be a star! haha).

One day my mother went to a supermaket and heard a mother calling her daughter "ADA". She came back home and said to my father "Alejandro, I found a name! It's ADA!" Then my father said "it's crazy, today I found a name and it was ADA too!"

In the hospital, my father wanted to be the doctor, my brothers were there also, watching the birth.
When he took me in his hand and saw my balls, he said "it's not ADA, it's ADAN!"

And here I am.


3 comments:

  1. :p. klk Adanowsky, saludos desde la República Dominicana. Jala pacá.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its fun to read you, im so happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toda una historia para comenzar :)
    La verdad es que te conocí hace poco mirando videos de Devendra y ahora no puedo dejar de escucharte.
    Espero poder verte pronto por Argentina.
    Beso grande desde acá ;)

    C.

    ReplyDelete