Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Hellboys years

In 2006, the Rock and Roll in Paris was screaming, all the young people were listening to garage-sixties bands, their style was a mix of the 50's and the 60's, and at this time I had a band "The Hellboys" The singer, Nikola, died in 2008, he had a heroin overdose. When he died, I felt it was the end of rock and roll. He used to say he wanted to die young...
I found this video today. As you can see, I was there but not completely there. I felt something was ending. I had Adanowsky's project in my mind and I wanted to say other things.
I was in this band for 8 years... I had a lot of fun, I learned a lot from it. I loved this guy, Nikola Acin. He was clever, so clever. He was a big fan of Elvis Presley and we wanted to create a church in France with a Jesus-Elvis statue. This year (2006) I did my first solo album and I had to do a choice. The Hellboys or Adanowsky? I confess sometimes I miss this band. I wish I could go to the past and play this gig again.





No comments:

Post a Comment